Friday, December 28, 2012

Lesson Learned (I HOPE!!!)

Evan went to the ranch with Dad, Oma, Opa, and all the cousins.  I received a call late one night saying that Tanner had pulled Evan, Emma, and Adam behind the truck on a piece of plastic.  The kids were hanging onto the rope that was tied to the truck and sitting on the plastic while Tanner drove the truck about 20-25 MPH. (Per Tanner, which means it was probably even faster)  Not a very smart idea of Tanners, especially since the ground up there is covered in rock!!!  Of course, Evan fell off and hurt his back.  He showed Tanner, and he said it wasn't bad.  All the kids asked Evan not tell anyone because they knew they would be in trouble.  

Evan's back started to hurt that night, so he decided to tell Oma.  Opa and Oma were very upset and made Evan call me to tell me about it.  Oma had said the road burn was only the size of a half dollar.  I was very upset that Evan, along with his cousins had made such a poor decision.  When Evan got home, I looked at his back and couldn't believe my eyes!  It was much larger than Oma had stated.  I hope after all of this Evan has learned his lesson.  Unfortunately, he did tell me it was a lot of fun. 


By:  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment