Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

It was finally Christmas Eve!  Evan and I got all dressed up in our Christmas church outfits.  I think we looked wonderful!





We headed to Oma and Opa's house first.  We got to see our cousins and have a delicious dinner.


We got to open our Christmas pajamas at Oma's house.




We didn't get to stay very long because I was chosen to be an Angel at the Children's Christmas Mass.  Mom and Dad said I was the prettiest Angel they had ever seen!



I was a little nervous walking down the isle, but when I saw my family smiling at me, it made me feel better.


My friends and I had so much fun.



Evan and Adam were chosen to bring the gifts to the alter.




It was such a wonderful way to begin our celebration of Jesus' birthday!

After mass, we headed to Great Grandmother's house.  We celebrated the rest of Christmas Eve with the Buchanan family.  We had a great time.  

Evan and I got to bed as soon as we could.  We were so excited about Santa Claus coming that night.

By:  Ava






No comments:

Post a Comment