Saturday, November 10, 2012

Soccer Season is Complete

Evan and I had our last soccer games for the season today.  It ended up being a pretty good season for my team.  Mom had a great challenge to teach my team how to play soccer.  Three out of six girls had never played before.  Every game we got better and better.  We ended up winning only two of our games, but we improved tremendously!!!!  Mom said that I was the best on the team.  Mom and Dad love watching me play.  Dad says that I have a special talent when it comes to soccer!  After our last game, mom gave us a team party at McDonalds.




It was a great way to end our season!

Evan also had his last soccer game today.  He played great this year, even though his team was separated, and Dad wasn't his coach for the first time!  He went out there every Saturday and gave his all.  Mom and Dad were so proud of him!   His team also struggled to win, but Evan never let his team down!  Dad sure wishes that he could have been the coach.





That night we celebrated Jack's birthday at Oma's house.  He had a superhero party.  


I think Evan and Adam enjoyed playing with Jack's toys too!


We stayed at Oma and Opa's house for the night, while Mom and Dad went out to eat with their friends.  




They said they enjoyed there dinner, and we absolutely enjoyed spending the night with our Grandparents and cousins!

By:  Ava




No comments:

Post a Comment