Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Soccer Camp

As baseball comes to end, soccer starts to begin.  We "kicked" off this preseason with Keith Barrow's Soccer Camp.  It was from 9 a.m. until 11:30 a.m., and boy was it hot.  Luckily, everyday after the camp we all got to go swimming at Dornbos to cool off.  Ava did a great job at camp.  Coach Keith said she was one step ahead of all the other girls her age.  She did a great job.




This picture is showing when Ava scored a goal.  You can see the ball going toward the goal.  


Ava had a great time hanging out with new friends.


I also really enjoyed soccer camp.  Mom kept trying to take pictures of me in the middle of a game.  I kept telling her to wait until we were finished!






I did play in goal some, even though mom doesn't really want me to be a goalie.





Soccer camp was hot, but we had a "ball"!  We even made cleaning up the equipment fun.




It was a good time with good friends.






 By:  Evan



No comments:

Post a Comment