LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! It is finally here. The end of they year parties were a blast. Ava's party was an Olympic theme party. They did all kinds of competitions.
Ava enjoyed doing the limbo.
She also enjoyed just hanging out with her friends.
I think her favorite part was when the all girl team beat the all boy team in tug of war!!!!!
She also performed in the school talent show with the first graders and sang a song.
My class party was a luau party. It was the best party of the year. We had a hola hop contest. Our class didn't win though.
As the party went on, we got hot so we hung out in the shade for a while.
Up next was our water gun and water balloon fight. It was awesome!!!!
Another one of my favorite parts of the party were the snow cones. I think I even got two!
Mrs. Robin really knows how to throw a good end of the year party!
It was a great way to end our 3rd and 1st grade years. Mom can't believe I will be in my last year of Elementary School next year and that Ava will be a big second grader. Mom thinks time is going by too fast!!!!
By: Evan
By: Evan




No comments:
Post a Comment