Monday, March 12, 2012

Our Heaven On Earth

We started Spring Break at, "Our Heaven on Earth", Wildwood.  It is our home away from home, and we love to be there.  It was a rainy weekend, but we had a blast!  We started our weekend with Oma and Mom taking us on a ride on the golf cart to the Country Store, and they bought all of us some snacks.  Then we decided to ride the golf cart through all the puddles and mud that we could find!!!!  When we got back to the house, Kaylee and I decided to do a craft and make bird feeders out of pinecones.


The birds loved them!

The boys decided to go practice some putting on the 10th green right outside in the backyard.



After the rain stopped, Opa and Oma took all of us fishing.  I was the only one who caught a fish!  Evan said Opa helped me, but I think I did it all by myself.  We really had a great time in Wildwood, like always!  We wish Dad could have come, but he was working.  

Where else can a child go mudding on a golf cart, chase geese, go fishing, do crafts, go "deer hunting", play golf, jump on a trampoline, and zipline all in 24 hours?  The only place I know of is Wildwood!  Now you know why we call it "Our Heaven On Earth".


By:  Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment