Sunday, March 25, 2012

Allstars

I was so proud of Evan for making the Nederland Little Dribbler's Allstar Team.  He had a great season, and we were ready to watch him play in some tournaments. I really liked his new uniform.




Evan played in a tournament in Winnie and then in Port Neches.  Evan's team was the only team that were all 3rd graders.  The other teams were made up of 4th and 5th graders.  Before the games the boys would warm up in their shooter shirts.




The games were so much fun.  Evan did a great job playing basketball.  He made some really great plays and hustled the whole time!








A basketball game wouldn't be the same without Camryn and I cheering on our brothers and doing cartwheels!




Evan didn't end up winning the tournament, but he had a great season, and we are all very proud of him!  I can't wait to cheer for him again next year :)


By:  Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment