Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Night Lights

It was the first football game of the Nederland Bulldogs for this season.  It wasn't only a big night for the football players, but it was a big night for Ava.  Since Ava had gone to the Cheer Clinic, she got to perform on the field during the football game.  She was ready to show her Bulldog spirit.




Ava and Kenzie Aycock were so excited to see each other.


Camryn was ready to get out on the field and shake it.


Ava walked out on the field and cheered with all her might!  I could hear her from the stands.  She did her cheer and dance perfect.  I think she looked like a real cheerleader.  I hope she will be able to cheer for me when I play for the Bulldogs!




I met up with my friends to watch the game.  We love supporting our home team.



Ava and Bailey also cheered from the stands.


It was a great first night of Bulldog football.  It's going to be a great season this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment