Friday, July 6, 2012

Let's Bowl, Let's Bowl, Let's Rock -n- Roll!

Mom and Dad decided to take us bowling today.  Ava invited Alexis Johnson, and I invited Ryan Bell and Preston Johnson.  




Not too far into the first game, we decided it was boys against girls!  The boys were cheering the boys on, and the girls were cheering the girls on.



Dad taught Ava and I had to bowl correctly.  I think our forms looked pretty good for beginners.



To Ryan, Preston, and my disappointment, Alexis won the first game!  I think she must have played this game before!!!!


Dad gave us a pep talk before the second game.


Mom got us all snacks to reenergize us.



The second game began.  It was a heated game.  Alexis and Ava were on fire bowling!  Ryan, Preston, and I just sat and watched them bowl strike after strike.


The game finally ended and the GIRLS won AGAIN!!!!  We couldn't believe it.



Even though the girls won, we still enjoyed our day of bowling.

By:  Evan


No comments:

Post a Comment